Over 60% of hiring managers use LinkedIn to find job candidates. Here are 5 actionable ways to improve your LinkedIn profile!
Calling All Alumni: We Want to Feature You (Paid Opportunity)
- Are you a Virtual Internships alumni?
- Do you fancy being paid to share your story with us and be featured on our website and social media?
If you answered yes to these questions, then we’d love to hear from you!
Nothing helps drive our mission more than hearing about great success stories that were a result of our virtual internship program, such as the alum who landed their dream job at the United Nations or an alum’s career pivot to a global perspective after completing an internship in Australia!
Whether you’ve just launched your career or you’ve been working hard for a couple of years, we’d love to hear how your virtual internship experience has benefitted your career, mindset, and more.
If you have a story to tell, we are looking to feature alumni like you in our upcoming campaign highlighting past interns’ achievements! For those based near London or willing to travel, we’d also love to invite you to an in-person shoot day (lunch and travel expenses included)!
We know how busy life can be, so regardless of whether you share your story remotely or in person in London, we’ll pay you for your time!
Why Share Your Story?
- You’ll help people like you all over the world gain career clarity
- You’ll join the millions of people who are advocating for remote work and the freedom it affords
- You’ll be featured on our blog and social media and be able to share with your network to demonstrate your collaboration skills to potential employers
- By being active in our alumni network, you’ll create more connections. More connections = more opportunities
Get Featured and Get Paid!
A selection of past interns will be invited for a paid opportunity in exchange for sharing your story on camera in the central London area or remotely.
This paid opportunity also covers lunch and travel expenses on the day of shooting. All we need is for you to be available in mid-July to meet in person for a day or available to conduct a remote video shoot in the coming weeks.
How to Get Involved
If you are interested, please email [email protected] and share the following:
- Your name
- Your current location (preference is if you’re based in London or surrounding areas)
- One thing that has changed the course of your career path because of the Virtual Internships program
We look forward to hearing from you and sharing your story!